September 14th Meeting

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I can't believe it... I broke the cardinal rule of Greenhouses: always book your next meeting during the current meeting. Well seeing as how I can't follow my own instructions I'm gonna have to do this the old fashioned way... I'll call the meeting myself. The plan is to meet Thursday, September 14, 6:00pm, for supper at Pho Mi 99 (Viet-Thai food) at 4557 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3M2, (905) 501-8988. There are plenty of round tables and the people there are pretty cool. Plus we can eat the yummy after dinner coffee candies they have there.

-----------------------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:

Blogger Roger Ferrell said...

Hey, friends. My name is Roger Ferrell and I worked in Toronto last summer (2005) leading a student church planting mission trip. We had about 100 students from all over and worked with the Sanctuary folks, and several other church planters, including Pastor Roberto whose church meets at the Catholic school there in Missisauga. We stayed at Sheridan College and it was a great week and really gave me a heart for your area. Our ministry, Mission M Possible works to engage students in church planting. Would you guys be interested in starting a student church planting network there in Toronto? For more info on this ministry, go to www.missionmpossible.net or our blog at www.missionmpossible.blogspot.com. Blessings to you guys! May God go ahead of you as you plant new churches.

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment